Coming soon: The Eliminator Series self feeding auger drill bit. Used for drilling through multiple logs.
- standard general purpose lead screw
- carbide cutter
- hardened steel cutting spur
- single hollow flute body milled from a single piece of alloy steel for strength.
- 1/2″ diameter
- 24″, 36″ or 48″ long
- Full length flutes — usable lengths 21″, 33″, and 45″
- Sale: 10% off!
The carbide cutter is brazed to a steel body with a hardened steel cutting edge. This combination allows you to bore holes in all types of wood quickly and easily while leaving little or no residue producing a clean smooth hole. These bits are self feeding and require less torque. They can be used with electric, air, or gasoline powered drill motors and impact wrenches.
- 1/2″x24″ Retail $59.95. Sale price $47.95
- 1/2″x36″ Retail $97.95. Sale price $77.95
- 1/2″x48″ Retail $137.95. Sale price $109.95