The LHBA staff looks forward to your participation in this FREE sweepstakes, and wish you the best of luck on winning. Below you will find the general terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.
Eligibility / Availability
- This sweepstakes is void where applicable by law.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be a legal United States resident.
- Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility as a condition of receiving prize.
- Employees and their immediate family members of the Log Home Association and parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in sweepstakes.
How to Enter:
- No purchase necessary, to enter simply submit all required information on the sweepstakes form. All information entered must be valid.
- Log Home Association reserves the right to disqualify entrants that we believe in good faith to be spam, scripts, or otherwise automatically generated.
- There is a limit of one sweepstakes entry per person.
- By participating all entrants agree to abide by these rules.
- Shipping is free unless otherwise stated. In such cases sweepstakes winner may be required to pay actual shipping costs. Primarily this is to cover excessively large or overweight prizes.
- Prizes are specified on the sweepstakes announcement page, forum post facebook post or other portal page.
- Prizes are nontransferable.
- No substitutions.
- Log Home Association reserves the right to substitute prize for an alternate of equal or greater monetary value.
- Winners shall be liable for all federal state and local taxes on the value of said prize.
- Additional personal information may be required for tax purposes from winner before prize can be released.
- Winners are selected by random computerized drawing.
- Drawing shall take place within 10 days of the contest termination date.
- Number of entrants and number of prizes determine odds of winning.
- In case of disputed identity of the person submitting the form, the identity will be determined by the name of the person in whose name the email account is registered.
- Winner must claim prize within 10 days of being notified. Failure to respond within 10 days will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
- If winner is found to be ineligible an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
- Failure to provide tax information within 10 days of it being requested shall result in the prize being forfeited. An alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
- There is a limit of one enter per person, and a good faith effort will be made to void duplicate entries.
- All entries become the property of Log Home Association.
General Conditions and Releases:
- An entrant or winner may be disqualified from sweepstakes if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these rules, as determined by of Log Home Association staff.
- Log Home Association shall not be liable for lost or damaged prizes shall not be liable for:
- Returned, failed, or misdirected notifications which resulting from information provided by the winner on the sweepstakes entry form
- Entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, incomplete, late, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or part or for computer or technical errors of any kind.
- Any electronic communications failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections and errors, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrants ability to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Any technical malfunctions of the telephone and internet networks, online computer systems, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions, or other failures, delayed computer transactions, or network connection that are human, mechanical or technical in nature or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other persons computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this sweepstakes.
- Any warranty of fitness or merchantability of any prize or function or operation thereof, which shall be the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the prize.
- By entering sweepstakes an entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Log Home Association, the artist, and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability (collectively claims) that may arise from their acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize in their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, regardless of whether such claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter.
- By entering the sweepstakes or accepting a sweepstakes prize, winners agree to be bound by these official sweepstakes terms of service and to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- When applicable winners will have 10 days to execute and return to Log Home Association the required affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity releases to be eligible to receive their price or a alternative winner may be selected.
- Winner may be require to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive prize.
- Any person or company attempting to tamper or defraud this sweepstakes shall be ineligable for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Log Home Association reserves the right to modify the rules, terms and conditions of the sweepstakes in any way or at any time.
- Log Home Association reserves the right to cancel or temporarily suspend the sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the sweepstakes.