You’re invited to use the new LHBA chat feature to ask volunteers about log homes.
We’re a non-profit Association of owner-builders. After attending our 2-day log home class our students go on to to build their own log homes from scratch. You can see a few of these homes in our student gallery.
We’re always looking for new ways to help people get accurate log home information, and the kind of advice, tips, trick and warnings that should help make their log home adventures fun and fulfilling, instead of frustrating.
We’ve done expos, fairs, free newsletters, radio, television, etc. and now we’re trying a free chat feature on the website. No need to register or give us any personal information, just hope on and start chatting.
Friendly LHBA volunteers and staff will be happy to answer questions such as:
- How long does it take to build a log home?
- How much does a log home cost?
- What is the best species of wood to use for building log homes?
- What is the biggest design mistake that nearly every ‘professional’ log home builder makes?
- How on earth can I learn how to build a log home by attending a class that is just a measly 2-days long?
- What is covered at the Association’s class?
- Questions about the traps and pitfalls of buying an existing log home?
Or maybe you’d be interested to know
- Why Skip style Butt and Pass log homes will not experience any settling!
- How our students can end up getting logs for free or dirt cheap!
- How you can build the entire shell of a log home in as little as 3 or 4 days!
We have no regularly scheduled chat hours. We’ll try to arrange for staffing most mornings and evenings. You’re also always welcome to call or email us if you have log home questions or want information about our log home building class.
Other articles that may interest you: